Ridge Hill Memorial Park is proud to offer quality bronze memorials at competitive prices. Working with two of the most trusted manufacturers in the industry allows us to offer a wide range of options, from simple classic designs to custom works of art. And just as importantly, we offer the expertise to guide you in selecting from distinctive and affordable products to create a personalized and fitting memorial.
Let one of our Memorial Counselors help you design a beautiful and lasting tribute. We will be happy to provide more information, answer questions you may have, and assist you with options to fit your specific needs.
10 REASONS YOU SHOULD PURCHASE YOUR MEMORIAL FROM RIDGE HILL MEMORIAL PARK
1. Ridge Hill Memorial Park depends on your support. We are a non-profit organization. There is no large corporation or church that supports us. We receive no tax revenue from any government agency.
2. Your cemetery has a relationship with your family — a relationship that will continue through the years.
3. Ridge Hill Memorial Park works with two of the most trusted manufacturers in the industry, so you’ll have the confidence of knowing you have purchased a high-quality, lasting memorial.
4. The cemetery keeps your family’s burial records and invoices for future reference, allowing for your family to have matching memorials.
5. Our offices are conveniently located on the cemetery grounds. We are readily available to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have about your memorial. You can also be certain that if your memorial requires a future date tab, it will be placed automatically at the time of burial at no additional charge.
6. The cemetery is able to maintain more than 60 acres with flowerbeds, trees and shrubs because families have purchased their memorials from us. Your purchase is an investment in your cemetery.
7. Ridge Hill Memorial Park offers a wide variety of memorials to suit all budgets, allowing you more choices for design, size and cost.
8. Your cemetery has experienced counselors who are familiar with your lot and its requirements. We can offer the advice and options that best fit your specific needs.
9. Ridge Hill accepts the responsibility of caring for your loved ones’ grave. It’s only natural that you should place your memorial under the same care and attention that the resting place requires.
10. The cemetery is perpetual. It will always be there for you and your family.